Salon, Spa & Barbershop Policies
- A Release of Liability is required for every service performed.
- Minors 12 years of age and under are not allowed in the salon. They may wait in the lobby only when supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Selected services will be provided to clients 12 years of age and under ONLY during special events.
- Regular services will only be provided to clients 13 years of age and over.
- Clients ages 13-17 MUST be accompanied by parent/guardian who will sign a consent form.
- Client must be 15 years of age and over to receive chemical and/or waxing services.
- Client must be 18 years of age and over to receive massage services.
- Due to Florida law it is prohibited to apply hair tint/color to eyebrows.
- ID card is required prior to the receipt of services.