Beauty Schools of America’s® on-campus salons, spas and barbershops radiate with lively services and a myriad amenities. Experience the latest trends at unbeatable prices by friendly stylists-to-be or the soothing hands of aspiring massage therapists and future professional barbers and Nail Technicians.
With the use of brand name products like Moroccanoil®, Sojourn®, Nioxin®, and others, Beauty Schools of America’s on-campus services exemplify the skills learned while enrolled in BSA’s industry leading education of the latest cuts, color, styling and therapeutic practices. Equally savvy instructors work side-by-side in open, sun-lit atmospheres, accented by modern service stations and equipment.
Inside semi-private Beauty Schools of America treatment rooms, gentle facials and peaceful massages immerse clients in soothing scents, sensations and organic scrubs. Or, let our barber apprentice’s perform services like a clean, close hot towel shave or how about one of the latest fades or cuts in one of our classic-feel barbershops.
Salon and Spa services are available on the following days and times:
Monday – Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Massages are by appointment only ● Services may vary at each campus and are subject to student availability ● The purchase of products may be necessary for certain services ● Please consult the receptionist regarding our salon policies and service availability.
SALON AND SPA POLICIES
- Minors 12 years of age and younger are not allowed in areas where services are being performed (no exceptions) – They must wait in the lobby supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Services will only be provided to clients 13 years of age and older with a signed parental or guardian approval.
- Client must be 15 years of age and older to receive chemical and waxing services.
- Client must be 18 years of age and older to receive massage services.
- For the safety of our clients and staff, any clients that require physical assistance must come accompanied by an individual who can aid them in order for services to be provided.
- For the safety of our clients, BSA may require a questionnaire/release form to be signed prior to the performance of services.
- Due to Florida law, it is prohibited to apply tint or color to eyebrows.
- A valid ID is required prior to receipt of services.