INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSIONS
Thank you for your interest in attending Beauty Schools of America®. This section contains important information regarding admission to the school as an M-1 student. Please read all the information carefully. If you have any questions call your International Admissions Representative; they will be happy to assist you.
General Admission Requirements
The International applicant who wishes to study at Beauty Schools of America® (BSA) must have the following:
- Possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have all documents translated into English by a professional certified translator
- Submit original documents, which will be returned to the applicant upon review by the International department
- Complete all forms in their entirety – An incomplete form and/or missing documents will delay the admissions process
- Have all forms typed – No handwritten forms will be accepted
- Have a valid passport
- All required documentation applicable
International Admissions Package
Click here to download the International Admissions Package for all required forms.
To learn more, click here to download our International Student Brochure